0:00 – Intro Music
0:26 – Affirmation:
“I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.”
- Og Mandio, The Greatest Salesman in the World.
1:00 – Intro to Kay
- Thought leader on social media
- Creator of possibilities
- Intuitive Business Coach
- Best selling author
- Author: Mindset Magic and 365 Days of Inspiration
1:37 – Discussions about Pride
- Is Pride a sin?
- You need to be proud of what you do.
- Step into who we are and move forward
- Allows you to help other people
- What Does Pride mean to you?
- “Looking back overall of the things I have accomplished, I can say I love who I have become based on the things I’ve been through”
- Anything is possible
- Strive for more.
- Be proud of what you’ve been through, and who you are no matter where you are in life.
- Seeing the bigger picture
- “Things didn’t happen to me, it happened for me. Allowed me to become a better person”
- Be proud of who you are.
- Create the life I’m living by moving forward.
- “I am excited about who I will become in the future”
7: 09 – What are you most proud of?
- Everything that I’ve been through and accomplished.
- Kept fighting despite everything that has happened to her. Found a way to make her life better.
- Not resisting what the universe had in store for her.
- “As long as I can impact one person, it’s made my day”
- “If you believe in yourself anything is possible”
12:54 – Journey of growth
- Speedy process of learning her gifts: Spiritual awakening and discovering she’s an empath.
- Don’t resist your gifts. Don’t reject things you’re not familiar with.
- Be who you are. Don’t resist who you are within.
- Don’t doubt your self worth.
- Allow yourself to let go of control. Surrender to what is happening.
- Let things fall into place.
- Open and step through the door
- Every day you grow into a new person.
- You’re never the same person, you’re always growing. Don’t go back.
- Ask for help. Look for mentors
- Even if you feel uneasy, learn to trust yourself, and step forward.
19:16 – Building success
- Allow yourself to wear multiple hats.
- Don’t sabotage your own success.
- Monkey mind: self-sabotage. Stops you in your tracks. Try to ignore it. Step back and asses.
- Mindset is what stops people from doing what they are meant to do. Illusions that keep you in your comfort zone.
- Ego mind keeps you safe, and success is scary. Ask yourself: What’s the higher truth?
- “Like new shoes they’re uncomfortable at first, but you have to walk in them a bit to get used to them.”
- Celebrate how far you’ve come.
- Teach your ego mind that the unknown can be safe.
- “Success is an inside job. 90% inner mindset work. 10% is action.”
- Build the foundation before you build the building. You have to get started somewhere.
- Act in alignment with who you are and what you want to create, and your purpose.
- believe in your success. Imagine and visualize success. And then take aligned action.
- Law of attraction: You attract what you vibrate on.
- Purpose doesn’t always come easy, and it can shift.
- Figure out what your mission is.
- We are meant to make a difference. Figure out how it might be packaged later.
- Make the decision to become a different person, and don’t resist.
- Interaction is important.
30:39 – Building and improving your mindset
- Deciding that you want to be and do more.
- Whatever you don’t like that’s around you, look inside of yourself first. Do you value yourself? Do you take care of yourself?
- Everything that happens in your life is your responsibility
- Whether or not you take an action. It’s always been your choice.
- Everyday you have a clean slate. What happened yesterday doesn’t matter, just move forward.
- Try to always make better choices. Learn from mistakes and move on.
- Keep moving forwards.
- Ask yourself hard questions and give yourself genuine answers.
- Don’t avoid self analysis. It will help you grow.
- Be honest with yourself. Take responsibility
- Don’t resist getting to the point where you have to make a choice. You’re going to have to realize the consequences of your choice.
- You can always get back on your path. You always have a choice.
- Tune into your heart. What feels good?
- Your inner guidance knows what’s best for you. It wants to embrace itself and wants you to become a better person. Feel what’s going on inside.
- Go into your true self.
- Use what you learned yesterday and make things better.
41:05 – Messages of Inspiration
- Can help you answer questions that you need answered
- Powerful quotes and wise advice
- People can take something out of it for their life.
- Written in 45 days.
- Her own messages that came to her from the universe. All original, and not copied.
- Tool for guidance
45:05 – How Kay adds value
- Speaking and creating videos on social media.
- Launching her own show on July 10th: Abundantly Successful Show
- Conscious entrepreneurs who want to share their passion with their customers.
- Assists clients with their Spirituality and mindfulness
- YouTube videos: how-to videos and messages.
- Engage with audience.
- Show people that so much more is possible.
- Belief in collaboration: you can’t do it all on their own. There’s no such thing as competition.
- We are all here to provide value.
50:04 – Kay’s Coaching Services
- 1 on 1 coaching. 3 month, 6 months 9 months and a year, or single service.
- 2-hour strategic planning service.
- Akashik record reading. What is your purpose in life, core message. Souls library of all your lifetimes. Ask any questions about your purpose.
55:13 – Final words
- Anything is possible
- Success is always in the cards.
- Focus on mindset.
- Embody who you really are.
- You can have anything that you want if you allow it.
- You are divine.
- Stop resisting.
- Everything is a journey. It might be hard work, and things take time.
- Find support.
59:50 – Where can you find Kay?
1:00:47 – Outro
Den of Pride Links: